Marshall Thurber is a successful attorney, real estate developer, editor, businessman, educator, scholar, inventor, negotiator, author, visionary and public speaker.
A list of his students includes such success stories as Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame, the founder and creator of Paul Mitchell hair products, Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, Spencer Johnson, author of Who Moved My Cheese, Tony Robbins, Harv Eker, and Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad Poor Dad).
In today’s episode, we touch upon the following topics:
- Biggest picture – the Universe (looking for patterns)
- No straight lines in the Universe; either converging or diverging
- Convergence on Earth – because of computers and the Internet
- Network yields to the power, but ultimately gets rid of it
- Business needs to be thinking in terms of convergence
- Profit – filter of information
- Primary scarcities – time and attention
- Abundance – US is leading it
- Converging, sharing, being part of a bigger pie, growing exponentially.
- Information is going to be free. Sharing is having more – breaking from the paradigm of scarcity.
- Dynamic Value
- Value = Quality / Price
- Pet rock – fad, because there was no opportunity cascade
- Create value that people are willing to exchange for money; more valuable than the money they have.
- Value will be more intangible.
- Technology and education
[techtags: Marshall Thurber, Buckminster Fuller, Convergence, Abundance, Sharing, Business, Dynamic Value, DyVal]
Are you a Positive Deviant?
This may be the single most important activity
you can do for yourself and your career!
What is POSITIVE DEVIANCE?
Deviance is the distance someone or something is from the center of the bell curve. Almost all wealth and positive change comes from .1% of all human beings. It always has and always will be that way.
That one person in a thousand thinks and acts very differently. You can confirm or learn about positive deviancy right here. If you would like a FREE twelve page report on How Positive Deviancy and Network Science Can Speed Your Success by Ten to Twenty Times, register now using our easy sign-up form below.
Throughout the world, there are a few “positive deviant” individuals whose uncommon behaviors or practices enable them to outperform or find better solutions to pervasive problems, even though they share the same resource base as their associates. They consistently identify and exploit existing resources to provide unique solutions (Dynamic Value or DyVal)
Post a Comment