Certain threads run consistently through our lives and define both who we are and how we relate with the world. For the most part we remain unconscious of these threads that define our life story. This is a journey of becoming conscious of some of these threads and in the process the listeners becoming aware of their life stories.
Today, we have a conversation with Mahipal about what we consider quite a unique vision of Earth, life and humanity and our place in it:
- Vision of our Planet.
- What is greater than Self?
- Where is the boundary of “I”?
- What is the horizon of the vision?
- How do you see people with opposite perspectives?
- Do you have a special relationship with animals and plants?
- Messiah complex.
- Where is the humanity heading?