We are continuing our conversations with Antero Alli.
This series of conversations is on the topic called the 8 Circuit Brain model. It is something that Timothy Leary first brought into the western consciousness. Later, Robert Anton Wilson in his book Prometheus Rising gave it a more wide spread appeal, and Antero in his book AngelTech provided a more hands-on approach to the same model.
This conversation covers the following topics:
- Circuit 3: symbolic-conceptual intelligence
- Signs of getting stuck in circuit 3: “parroting”, quoting other sources, but not having it come from you. Stuck at absorbtion, without proper integration.
- The aim of 3rd circuit is communication – real communication, making you think.
- Being logical is not the same as thinking
- Circuit 4: ability to get along with people
- People are unpredictable, for the most part. Ability to live with this unpredictability
- Confidence of C-4 is whether you are likable
- The vehicle for C-4: the ego personality
- Annoyance as an indicator of unfulfilled needs / points of growth
- Circuit 5: somatic intelligence; somatic opening to present time, living in the present, opening to all 5 senses.
- Like circuit 1, only with awareness. Getting high.
- Various practices can do it (meditation, etc.). If you live long enough, it tends to open up eventually, like any other circuit.
- Charisma: transmission of integrated circuit 5. Certain amount of performance on stage produces charisma.
- Circuit 6:
- The central nervous system becomes self-aware.
- The energy body / double / aura
- Circuit 7: Mytho-poetic, genetic intelligence
- This is where things become genuinely weird
- Existing conditions that are shared among the immediate family members
- Circuit 8: non-local
- Out of body experiences, near-death experiences
- Finding non-locality in your experience, beyond the confines of time and space
- What Antero calls “Void”
- Connections between circuits 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8
[techtags: 8 circuit brain, Timothy Leary, Robert Anton Wilson, Antero Alli, consciousness, imprint, response potential]
Post a Comment