I have finished reading “Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic” by Osho. What a beautiful and intelligent man. An agent of radical change. As usual, I modeled him as I read, so here is his code (see below for a short intro to modeling):
- I am not going to tolerate anything that is wrong to my conscience.
- God is not a thing but a process.
- Everything belongs to me.
- Whatsoever the consequences, I am not going to be deviated from myself.
- Don’t give me advice, – I want to learn on my own, – life has to be learned through trial & error.
- If I accept death, there is no fear. Only life creates worry.
- I am not here, I am a nobody, nothingness.
- Never to allow an unintelligent thing to be imposed upon me, to fight against all kinds of stupidities, whatsoever the consequences. Be rational, logical to the very end.
- Be more and more alert, so I don’t end up being just intellectual.
- When I do something, I do it to the very end.
- What is gone is gone, – I never look back.
- I am not a man who can be stopped.
- I am satisfied with something very simple – the very best of things.
Modeling forms the heart of NLP. It is a process of extracting the recipe, the blueprint behind repeatable success. Such recipe typically consists of patterns of beliefs, psychosomatic states and specific behaviors. When modeling from a book, only beliefs are visible (the other two require being with the person), so that is what I have listed above.