We are continuing our conversations with our teacher and friend Paul Rebillot on the topic of the Healing Theatre – the combination of acting and drama, mythology, gestalt therapy, and rituals. For more information about Paul and his work, please visit his website – Direct Impact Creativity.
In this podcast , we discuss with Paul the Lover’s Journey – the structure he has introduced in the previous episode.
- Hermes and the Dance of Transformation
- Dedication to Gods
- Story of the Dance of Transformation
- What is the essense of femininity and masculinity?
- Polarity, Acceptance, and Love
- Feminine-Masculine duality and universal human being
- Body Armor, Rolfing (see also Wikipedia entry)
- Somatics – applications in healing
- Martial Arts – destructive / protective way. What are the healing applications?
- From Body to Heart to Mind
[techtags: Myth, Mythology, Hero’s Journey, Lover’s Journey, Paul Rebillot]
Post a Comment