In this episode, we explain and give examples of the “neurological” SOM patterns, the second class of SOMs in our classification.
- Neurological Levels and SOM
- SOM at the level of intent – capture the fort and rule the territory
- Any level higher than the level of the problem can solve the problem
- Examples of using neurological levels – three examples of limiting beliefs and an application of the SOM pattern.
- Changing the frame size (level of detail): chunk up / chunk down
- What it is, and three examples of SOM
[techtags: NLP, Language, Sleigh of Mouth]