An interesting article by a Neuroscientist – worth a quick glance
Five Things Happy People Do
By Gabrielle LeBlanc
happy people Sages going back to Socrates have offered advice on how to be happy, but only now are scientists beginning to address this question with systematic, controlled research. Although many of the new studies reaffirm time-honored wisdom (“Do what you love,” “To thine own self be true”), they also add a number of fresh twists and insights. We canvassed the leading experts on what happy people have in common—and why it’s worth trying to become one of them:
- They find their most golden self
- They design their lives to bring in joy.
- They avoid “if only” fantasies.
- They put best friends first
- They allow themselves to be happy.