Sense noun 2 a : the faculty of perceiving by means of sense organs b : a specialized function or mechanism (as sight, hearing, smell, taste, or touch) by which an animal receives and responds to external or internal stimuli c : the sensory mechanisms constituting a unit distinct from other functions (as movement or thought)
3 : conscious awareness or rationality (from Merriam-Webster dictionary)
See also Sense(s) , Representational systems, and Philosophy of perception (Wikipedia)
In this podcast, we take several different perspectives in approaching the following questions:
- What does it mean to wake up to your senses?
- How is it useful?
- How to start learning it?
- Changing habits
- Paying attention to what people do or say
- Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone (martial art approach)
- Linguistic exercises (backtracking)
- NLP exercises (eye accessing cues and spacial marking)
- What are the limits of our perceptions?
[techtags: NLP, Calibration, Tracking, backtracking, eye accessing cues, spacial marking, change work]
Post a Comment