We are continuing our conversations with our teacher and friend Paul Rebillot on the topic of the Healing Theatre – the combination of acting and drama, mythology, gestalt therapy, and rituals. For more information about Paul and his work, please visit his website – Direct Impact Creativity.
In this episode, Paul is describing his approach to designing new structures from Personal Myths.
The topics covered in this talk are:
- Identifying with every character in your myth
- Variety of Shadows
- Moving between roles
- A story from Hero’s Journey workshop
- Example – Baba Yaga story
- Feedback about the structure
- Common patterns in the structures