We are continuing our conversations with our teacher and friend Paul Rebillot on the topic of the Healing Theatre – the combination of acting and drama, mythology, gestalt therapy, and rituals. For more information about Paul and his work, please visit his website – Direct Impact Creativity.
In this episode, Paul is describing the structure called Death & Resurrection.
The topics covered in this talk are:
- The Awakening
- Bathing with perfumed water, to awaken the senses
- Sensorium – different kinds of smells, senses, getting loose
- What actually dies is a role
- “Growth stops when we avoid pain” (Fritz Perls)
- Create your ideal parent to heal the part of you that was retarded (not developed)
- Reparenting process
- Story about a school teacher of problem kids
- Reincarnation Game
- What happens to people after the workshop
- A Sci-Fi Story