In this episode, we are talking an important aspect of any transformation – accepting and letting go of the old, before embracing the new.
- Why it is important
- What we accumulate holds us back
- Directionality – let go of what to move where? Changing the state of being
- “Gods of one level are the demons of the next”
- What keeps us stuck?
- Delusions – and acceptance as a path
- Emotions that keep us back, and forgiveness as a way out.
- When you don’t see an alternative
- Sequence of steps
- Forgive the old before moving on – otherwise, you’ll keep being bound to the old
- Denial, anger, sadness, acceptance (same sequence as for trauma)
- If you don’t let go of the old, it will haunt you
- Accepting, forgiving (if appropriate), finding an honorable closure, then moving on through a “rite of passage”
- Closing remarks
- Don’t confuse forgiveness & acceptance with forgetting
- Hardest to accept & forgive yourself
Post a Comment