Eye Accessing Cues
This is an interesting video which will explain how eye accessing cues work. This is a good visual representation of each of us access various faculties of our brain in order.
Eye accessing cues are one fo the first things we went aha over when we did get our “traditional nlp” training. Thi is a good into to it before getting into the more fun part of sub modalaties. For info/podcast on submodalaties refer to our podcast from 11/4/07. The link to it is below
A submodality in neuro-linguistic programming is a distinction of form or structure (rather than content) within a sensory representational system. Submodalities refers to the subjective structural subdivisions within a given representational system. For example, in visual terms, common distinctions include: brightness, degree of colour (saturation), size, distance, sharpness, focus, and so on; in auditory: loudness, pitch, tonal range, distance, clarity, timbre, and so on (Wikipedia)
* Definitions of modalities and submodalities
* Hypnotic induction – finding The Goal of Your Life, and exploring submodalities in the process (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic)
* Amplifying the submodalities of the life goal
* Explanation of the process and submodalities
o Control knobs for the submodalities
o Being the DJ of your life – what resonates the most with you
* What is real, and what is imaginary?
* Why visualization doesn’t work
Post a Comment