We are continuing our conversations with our friend and teacher Paul Rebillot on the topic of the Healing Theatre – the combination of acting and drama, mythology, gestalt therapy, and rituals. For more information about Paul and his work, please visit his website – Direct Impact Creativity.
In this segment, Paul introduces us to his next original structure- the Lover’s Journey.
- What is lover’s journey?
- A state of being. If the Hero’s Journey is phallic, masculine, then the Lover’s Journey is erotic
- Work a little with mother and father
- “Parental possession meditation”: color parts for mother, father, your own
- Sexual history
- Healing the sexual wounds; what comes out is a positive same-sex image
- The negative same-sex image of themselves or others
- Negative opposite sex image (anima / animus possession)
- Healing of the anima/animus possession – “the dance of transformation”
- Bringing together the four “people” – the four aspects of themselves
- What is the result people get after the Lover’s Journey?
[techtags: Myth, Mythology, Hero’s Journey, Lover’s Journey, Paul Rebillot]