It is our great pleasure to present to you a series of conversations with an “urban shaman”, a cartographer of the inner space, an author, a musician, a dancer, and the founder of the 5Rhythms – Gabrielle Roth. This is the second episode of the series.
In this episode, we touch the following topics:
- Resonance in the body – emotions
- Flowing resonates in the feet
- Staccato resonates in the hips and heart
- Chaos resonates in the neck, shoulders, head
- Lyrical resonates in the hands
- Stillness resonates in the breath
- We can learn to dance from anytihng – flower, rock, mountain, animals…
- Not “good” and “bad” – what is – is.
- In the West, we became afraid of fear
- Dance of the nations
- We are in a millenium of Chaos, a humbling time. Shattering.
- The US might not be a super-power.
- It’s a review of what am I going to die for, and what am I living for
- Body as a Living Bible
- Many people don’t know how to read it
- Reading it is a dance
- People open up in the face of danger