We are continuing our conversations with Dr. Paul Kordis. Paul has been researching writing, and speaking to groups for over 20 years about the processes of profound change. He is a globally traveled speaker and seminar leader on futuristic, human development, change and other topics. He received his Ph.D. degree (with honors) in human capital and economic development from Colorado State University in May, 2008.
His 1,500-page dissertation is entitled “The Superhighway to Serfdom: How False-Social-Norms Marketing is Hijacking the American Dream.” He is a co-author (with Dudley Lynch) of the books The Strategy of the Dolphin: Scoring a Win in a Chaotic World, which has become a best seller, and Code of the Monarch: A Guide to the Real Global Business Revolution. He is also the author (with his wife, Susan) of the book Name Your Passion: A User’s Guide to Finding Your Personal Purpose.
Today’s conversation touches upon the following topics:
- Wave 4 – relationships and inter-dependency
- Wave 5 will be about spiritual and ethical
- On “normal” distribution and the Gini coefficient
- Mutation – punctuated evolution
- Our society is far from “normal”
- Changes the entire economics
- Leveling the playfield
- Revamping Economics
- Rather than predicting, the economists should give us goals
- Normal distribution of wealth could be one measure / goal
- Cybernetic loop between me and the environment; continuous feedback-correction mechanism
- Quality of the feedback
- European Union is investing in the future by sacrificing something now. In the US, we are sacrificing the future to maintain (not even improve) our current level.
[techtags: Paul Kordis, Dolphins, Economics, Gini Coefficient, Inter-Dependency, Waves of Change, Generosity, Purpose, Passion, Globalization, Localization, NLP]