We are continuing our conversation with David Neenan – the creator of the pioneering Archistruction(R) process for planning, designing, and managing building construction projects. As president of The Neenan Company, he has combined leading-edge information processing and design methods and innovative “people” approaches to reengineer how the construction process works from conception to completion. His company uses the Archistruction methods to design and costruct office, medical, retail, and light industrial buildings for clients throughout the Rocky Mountain region from offices in Fort Collins, Denver, and Colorado Springs. David is also a nationally recognized seminar leader, keynode speaker, business consultant, and the author of books such as “Evergreen” and “No Excuses: be the hero of your own life”. He has produced his “Business & You” and other seminars in Colorado, Hawaii, California, Texas, Vermont, Taiwan, Sweden, Moscow, and Siberia. He and his wife, Sharon, live in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Why only building buildings?
- Casper – lost $670K while having $93K
- It’s the mutants that make it
- The learners will inherit the Earth (Marshall & taking the doors out)
- How do you transcend the parts and include the whole
- Transition to system 7
- Family – applying same principles
- The Nurture Assumption (book) – kids are more influenced by teenage peers, not by their parents
- Finding a partner for life
[techtags: David Neenan, Archistruction, Business, Existentialism]