This series of conversations is on the topic called the 8 Circuit Brain model. It is something that Timothy Leary first brought into the western consciousness. Later, Robert Anton Wilson in his book Prometheus Rising gave it a more wide spread appeal, and Antero in his book AngelTech provided a more hands-on approach to the same model.
This conversation covers the following topics:
- Timothy Leary, Robert Anton Wilson, and Antero Alli – comparing approaches
- Language as a magical act – evoking experiences through the use of language
- Writing of Robert Anton Wilson
- Interactions of lower and upper circuits
- 1 & 5: anchor / stabilize your survival needs before you can safely experience bliss, and experience it longer. Get high, but remember to pay rent and stuff the fridge.
- Each upper circuit contains a specific shock to the system. The shock of circuit 5 is the shock of ecstasy. Circuit 6 – the shock of freedom.
- 2 & 6: develop emotional connections before opening up circuit six. Vision without compassion is cruelty.
- 3 & 7: the rational mind has a need to come up with new words and symbols to convey the experience of the shock of unity of the 7th circuit.
[techtags: 8 circuit brain, Timothy Leary, Robert Anton Wilson, Antero Alli, consciousness, imprint, response potential]